HCA Virginia Sports Medicine’s Sports Performance program gives athletes the unique ability to work with athletic professionals from a number of fields, including our specialized doctors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and strength and conditioning coaches to reach their individual goals.
Our diverse training program is centered around improving movements, strength, speed, power, mobility, agility, and sport-specific endurance.
- Initial evaluation by a physical therapist
- Return-to-play program guided by our medical staff
- Marathon and off-season training programs
- Tactical programs for military, law enforcement, and EMS
- Emphasis on training safety with assistance from physical therapy and athletic training staff members
- Team programs for high schools and local sports organizations
- Specialized equipment including our indoor recovery and therapy pool, sand pit, 35-yard turf field, 80-yard track, outdoor basketball court, extensive circuit training, and cardio equipment